Samsung Electronics Philippines Corporation (SEPCO) just launched the very 1st and most interactive classroom here in the Philippines–the Samsung SMART Classroom.
Together with the Department of Science and Technology (DOST), Samsung inaugurated the Samsung SMART Classroom which is located at the Advanced Science and Technology Building inside the campus of Philippines Science Highschool.
The launch was led by Samsung Electronics Philippines, Corporation’s (SEPCO) President and CEO Chung Lyong Lee and DOST Undersecretary Fortunato dela Peña.
The Samsung SMART Classroom is a proof of Samsung’s support in advancing and improving the the educational system here in the Philippines. The classroom is equipped with the latest technology that will best facilitates the learning experiences and let the teachers and students interact in a very different and advances manner.
The Samsung SMART Classroom Features
- A newly renovated and spacious classroom that will facilitate a fun learning experience.
- Uses advance technology
- More than 60 tablets and notebooks for the teachers and students
- Hi-definition widesceen TV’s for distpalying lectures and activities
- Wireless environment – Lectures projected on the main TV will also be projected on the tablets of the students
- Samsung Smart School Solution for interactive learning
A Quick Demo of the Samsung SMART Classroom
According to Samsung, the PSHS is a pilot project for the SMART Classroom and they will surely be building more of the SMART Classroom across the Philippines in order to provide the students the best, fun, and most interactive way of learning.
More photos here