Tweeting has now been made easier for the Windows phone users. Through the Windows platform , you can now do customizing.
In this update, Twitter includes a number of options to make your Twitter experience better suited for you.
We have created some options that will make your Twitter experience better suited and easier for you.
Get Tweets on your lock screen: Photos and Tweets can now be the backdrop of your Windows Phone lock screen. To get tweets on your lock screen, add a favorite Twitter account to the “configure lock screen” field in the Twitter app settings and see the latest Tweet at the top of the screen.
- More languages: Select from 54 supported languages in the app settings and get Tweets translated in your timeline, powered by Bing.
- Quick access to search: Easily access your chosen topics, by putting key word searches to your homescreen then shows results.
- Mobile notifications: No one would want to miss a tweet update from his friends. To be able to activate notifications, go to the Twitter app settings and select your account under “accounts + notifications”. Tap the “favorited” field and choose from “people you follow” or “anyone”. As easy as that.
- Improvements to search & Discover: Find more important information when you browse or go through Discover or search, you will never get tired of exploring here. Now, search results will show photos, videos, and accounts, and these come along with Tweets, to help you look for what is more interesting for you. The discover will help you see the recommended accounts to follow, trending topics, the latest and the hottest about music, celebrities, sports and current events.
- Introducing dark theme: You can now choose from either a lighter or a darker theme for your Twitter account.
You can download this update from the Windows Store.
Update: The ability to “tap the ‘favorited’ field and choose from ‘people you follow’ or ‘anyone’” will be gradually rolled out to users.